My current reading list for 2014:
- The Little Black Book for Managers: How to Maximize Your Key Management Moments of Power by John Cross, Rafael Gomez, & Kevin Money.
- Pitcairn Island, the Bounty Mutineers and Their Descendants: A History by Robert W. Kirk.
- Heavier Than Heaven: A Biography of Kurt Cobain by Charles R. Cross.
- Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh.
- The Day the Earth Caved In: An American Mining Tragedy by Joan Quigley.
- What You See Is What You Get by Alan Sugar.
- IBM and the Holocaust: The Strategic Alliance Between Nazi Germany and America’s Most Powerful Corporation by Edwin Black
- Patrick Pearse: The Triumph of Failure by Ruth Dudley Edwards.